Pagina's

top 10 met gala dresses

Wendy Murdoch in an Oscar de la renta dress
As you might have noticed, the met gala was spectacular again! This is my top 10 of the favorite dresses!



Lizzy Caplan in Donna Karan atelier

Helen Mirren in Dolce & Gabbana

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture

Kendall Jenner in a Calvin Klein collection dress

Beyoncé in a Givenchy dress

Kim Kardashian West in a Roberto Cavalli dress

Amal Clooney in a Maison Margiela dress
 
Marissa Mayer in Oscar de la Renta

Shu Pei Qin in Tommy Hilfiger
 You might have noticed I really like the red dresses, but my absolute favorite is the first blue one. I absolutely adore this Oscar de la Renta! Dresses on such occasions are mostly a lot of sparkles and look very exclusive, Jennifer Lawrence's dress may be also exclusive but looks a lot simpler. I love this dress because it makes you feel like you could wear and look great in it (or a similar dress) too.

Which one is your favorite?

love,
laviedonnant

1 opmerking:

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!