Pagina's

new in: so much color!


This one will be a big new in post! Because I had a small car accident and missed a step and hurt my ankle I haven't had much time to post, but hey I'm back again! The last few weeks I shopped A LOT, also yesterday I was a great big spender. I could not not show you! hope you like it as much as I do.


 vintage shop: 15 euro








Primark: 15 euro 

coolcat: 30 euro


 getdrezzed: 30 euro

 getdrezzed: 25 euro


 little boutique: 40 euro
 c&a: 20 euro

asos: 10.69


Hope you like it!

love,
laviedonnant

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love that yellow blouse!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love your coat..so romantic...and the color is great

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. BEAUTIFUL COAT :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. All items are beautiful. Specially the vintage shop coat. Love it <3
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!