Pagina's

bal masque

bal masque

In a couple of weeks I have a great big party called: bal masque. I really needed some inspiration for this so of course I went to make a polyvore mood board. Finally I picked out a dress and a clutch which you will see very soon! I ordered it quite cheap at asos.com and hopefully I'll receive it before the party!


Long blue dress
€175 - amazon.com


Long dress
€135 - amazon.com


Long chiffon dress
€120 - amazon.com


Long blue dress
€110 - amazon.com


Long prom dress
€96 - amazon.com


Masquerade wedding costume
€55 - etsy.com


Masquerade prom costume
€50 - etsy.com


Masquerade
€46 - etsy.com


Masquerade lady costume
€46 - etsy.com


Masquerade flower costume
€32 - etsy.com


Masquerade wedding costume
€32 - etsy.com


Masquerade black jewellery
amazon.com




love,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi :) great post :) I followed you :)

    Visit my blog :http://ataleofbeauty.blogspot.com.tr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!