Pagina's

moving in



A few weeks ago I moved into a new 'home' in Tilburg! The reason was school, but I dropped out. Now I'm still living here and I love it! I couldn't show my own little space. It's not much but I'm proud because it's mine. Click on read more for more pictures, I hope you guys are just as excited as I am!











As you could see I have this little birdie called Karel, I'm learning him to take a seat on my finger and eat out of my hand. Until now it doesn't go that well but I'm still trying! Also I love the deer, that's where I put my necklaces and I think altogether it looks good.

love,

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a nice place you've got!
    i'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a nice quaint little place you have
    xx
    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your armchairs!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Absolutely love your blog and this post in particular.
    Amazing home decor. Lovely (:

    Life in Pastel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!