Pagina's

fashion colors spring/summer 2015


Well, hello there! I'm introducing to you: the fashion colors of spring/summer 2015 ánd how to combine these colors! click on read more to get to know more!


so here we go from left to right:
1. Dusk Blue
2.Lucite Green
3. aquamarine
4. glacier gray
5. toasted almond
6. titanium
7. woodbine
8. scuba blue
9. custard
10. strawberry ice
11.lavender herb
12. treetop
13. classic blue
14. tangorene
15. marsala

here are some tips to combine them: 

aquamarine, glacier gray and marsala
glacier gray, dusk blue and treetop
marsala, sandstone and classic blue
scuba blue, classic blue and lucite green
toasted almond, lavender herb, strawberry ice and tangerine
custard and classic blue
woodbine, lavender herb and titanium
classic blue, custard, scuba blue, lucite green, marsala, aquamarine and sandstone.

my opinion
Personally, I love the color marsala, while a lot of people commented negative about this color. Also I absolutely adore the fact that there is a lot of blue. Scuba blue and lucite green are my favorites. But I tink tangorine and custard are not the colors that look good on my skin, I look really pale in them and the grey colors are a bit too boring for me. Binwood and Treetop are not colors that I would wear often, but it would be nice to have some items in those colors too. 
my tip: just try everything out and see what fits your skin color best!

These colors are based on the official Pantone color pallets!

love,




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the orange! :) Let's follow each other on GFC and G+? :)

    http://letrendycharm.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LAVENDER
    I AM FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG, PLEASE FOLLOW BACK. THANK YOU
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yellow ! I like it :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!