Pagina's

trend: kimono with tassels

trend: kimono with tassels
Where are the items from that are displayed here? What is the price? Just click on read more!



River Island pink kimono
$68 - riverisland.com


2b bebe layered top
2bstores.com


Fringe kimono
$34 - newlook.com


Anna Sui multi color jacket
net-a-porter.com


Floral vest
etsy.com


River Island red kimono
$85 - riverisland.com


River Island fringe kimono
$76 - riverisland.com


River Island fringe kimono
$76 - riverisland.com


Dorothy Perkins white kimono
dorothyperkins.com


Fringe Hem Kimono
lookbookstore.co

10 opmerkingen:

  1. The first one from River Island is very pretty!
    But I already got two kimono's at the time :)

    Love,
    karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow trend-alert! Amaazing! I want the third one!
    xo
    Leopardxlipstick.blogspot.be
    Leila ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love these!! I think they are perfect with denim shorts :) so pretty
    have a lovely day

    www.shaunasharp.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love kimonos need to get one:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely kimono jackets here and they are perfect for spring!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the first one of River Island <3

    love,
    Femke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the kimono trend. I'd really like one in black, white or pink this summer!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love themmmmmmmmmmm :)
    xx
    Following you, Hope you are following back as well on GFC and BlogLovin <3
    http://www.redalicerao.com/2014/05/may-blog-giveaway-beauty-goodies-alert.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!