Pagina's

my day off

Today I had a day off from school. My boyfriend and I planned to go to the beach for a walk in the wind. His plan was to go for a drive with his oldtimer and my plan was to go for a drive to the beach. Unfortunately we never got to the beach.



  The car broke down when we almost were there, we had a flat tire. A couple of hours of sitting and waiting later we were finally back home. Time for dinner! Even though this day may seem like a complete failure, for me it was still nice, and we learned a lessson: always bring a spare tire on a long trip.
My plan was to let him make pictures of my outfit, and when we were waiting for help to arrive I thought that might be the perfect time, but no, it rained very hard.. So I had to make pictures inside!

 Our dog 'Dopey' came over to check what was going on in here.

What am I wearing?
blazer: H&M
top, panty: just basics
scarf: made it myself
shorts: C&A
shoes: VanHaren

love,




10 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute outfit <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. nice outfit dear =) say would you like to follow each other? =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thats so fun that you got the day off! Too bad you couldn't go to the beach with your boyfriend but hopefully that'll be made up for Valentines Day! :)
    Lovely blog! It's so amazing and your posts are so intriguing! Would you like to follow each other? xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aw, I love this post sooooo much:)!! You look fab!:)
    Xxx Melle

    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik vind dat jij een hele leuke kledingstijl hebt, mooie blazer. Je blog is ook erg leuk, ik ben je daarom meteen gaan volgen via bloglovin! Hopelijk neem je ook eens een kijkje op mijn blog.
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. beautiful!:*) following you now please follow back if you want:) kisses:*))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You look great! I love your outfit <3 Nice blog btw! Please also check out my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Keep blogging girl! You deserve more views. Have a nice day x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!