Pagina's

trends: spring/summer 2014

I will present you the new trends of upcoming spring/summer. Here are some items you can't miss in your closet!





I just LOVE this trend: fringe.
I have a lot of fringe items in my closet, like this fringe gilet, some brown fringed sneaker-like shoes, black fringed boots and that populair fringe bikini. Also I made this 'fringspiration' post.

nelly-69,95 euro
there's another trend: blue. We are talking about ice blue, kobalt blue and mint. I think this trend is a little bit more normal and to go with for more people. You can combine ice blue with gold, silver, white, black, almost everything. Kobalt blue looks best with black and gold in my opinion. 
sheinside-23,76 euro
sheinside-23,61 euro
asos-35,12 euro

We also have the known matchy matchy outfits but I dont like those at all, especially I don't like it when it's with a very small print all over it. For me that's a little bit too much. 

Are there any other trends that you like most?

love,

1 opmerking:

  1. Loving the blue trend! Really want to get something in mint
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!