Pagina's

shoe comparing

O god I love these kind of shoes. The only problem is I don't have much money to spend lately. This made me realize I should search for the best and cheapest items. So I did. I asked myself why wouldn't I share this, so I do. I searched the best semi-cheap items and sorted them out for you guys!


topshop - 20 euro



asos - 28,08 euro

zara - 30 euro
zara - 30 euro
mango - 50 euro
zalando/river island - 55 euro
zalando - 65 euro
topshop - 65 euro
zara - 70 euro
topshop - 72 euro
H&M - 80 euro
These are just the most wonderful items in the world. In my opinion, but what is your opinion? Share it!

love,

4 opmerkingen:

  1. you have a great blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi, follow you nº 103.Kisses.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment!! we're now following you back :D xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!