Pagina's

wishlist: chi chi

At the etailpr blog I noticed a really nice action! If i made a wishlist from my favourite Chi Chi Londen dresses, I might win £200 to spend on the Chi Chi site!

So here are my favourites!

1:red Chi Chi Jolie dress 23,99 euros
2:red Chi Chi Mora dress 27,59 euros
3:cream Chi Chi Imani dress 63,59 euros
4:blue Chi Chi Stella dress 51,59 euros
5:blue Chi Chi Ruth dress 62,39 euros
6:blue Chi Chi Hanna dress 53,99 euros
7:cream Chi Chi Georgie dress 52,79 euros
8:pink Chi Chi Jordana dress 29,99 euros
9:black Chi Chi Andrea dress 45,59 euros


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Great post! All the dresses are so pretty but I think my favorite is #4 because I just love blue and gold!! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd love to follow each other, I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. Lets keep in touch :)

    xoxo
    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Also, I really like these dresses!
    Also observe, I greet the Polish!

    http://okno-buntowniczki.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi ! would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm loving these dresses!
    Would you like to follow eachother? Let me know, X,E

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow,great outfit,love your blog.Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? I love comment and browse blogs I followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. 1,2,5 en 8 zijn echt prachtig! ik volg je nu via bloglovin, volg je me terug?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!