Pagina's

sturdy or cute?

Hi girls, I really like studded clothes and shoes and stuff nowadays. I thought you'd also like it so it would be fun to make an inspiration post about it! Tomorrow(on my birthday) I'm going to the market to get a lot of studs and to pimp up my old all stars and a blouse like the photo's here. I also want to buy a big piece of sheer fabric to make my own long sheer skirt. (yes, alot of my clothes I made myself!) here we go girls:
What I like so much about studded stuff is that it can be cute or sturdy. Just what you feel like that day! That's why I posted cute ánd sturdy pictures love, source: weheartit.com

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I looooove studs! De ultieme trend van deze zomer. Leuke foto's!

    XO

    http://newfashionlifestyle.wordpress.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die studded Vans vind ik echt onwijs gaaf! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ik ook! ik ben helemaal verliefd haha

      Verwijderen
  3. Die witte blouse, aah lovely! Wat leuk dat je nu trouwens ook blogt, veel plezier en succes. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. IK HOU VAN STUDS <3
    Ik wil zoooo graag van die pumps met studs hebben, hihi.
    Wil je mijn blog volgen?
    www.ishootlovee.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Don't be scared to share your opinion, I love to read everything!